About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Simply.....the BEST !!!

I would love to dedicate this to my whole family....!!! I think my family is SIMPLY...THE BEST!!! There are a few nuts on this family tree, but doesn't all family trees have a few nuts. {Pointing fingers at myself} Bwahahahahahahahahaha...... This image is a stamp that I got at Hobby Lobby in the clearance section. I have been to Hobby Lobby twice this week already. I ran into one of my classmates from high school there yesterday and today.....LOL It seems she has a serious addiction to HL too.... My sister and I went there to look for fabric and stuff to re-decorate with. I got some fabric, lampshade, and a picture. Most all of the other decorating was just moving stuff around and using what I already had. It turned out pretty amazing, my sister has such a great eye for detail. We had fun in the process too!!!
Until later, Besties.......Gotta split.....TFL !!!
BLOG SIG

3 comments:

Stef H said...

how elegant! i love it!

hugs,

Heather said...

Love that card- very classy looking.
HL is an addiction!

Holly Young said...

well aren't you something going to Hobby Lobby, buying something, and actually using it! LOL! Glad you had a good time with your sister yesterday. It's great having someone you can turn too when you want to re-decorate!