About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Simply.....the BEST !!!

I would love to dedicate this to my whole family....!!! I think my family is SIMPLY...THE BEST!!! There are a few nuts on this family tree, but doesn't all family trees have a few nuts. {Pointing fingers at myself} Bwahahahahahahahahaha...... This image is a stamp that I got at Hobby Lobby in the clearance section. I have been to Hobby Lobby twice this week already. I ran into one of my classmates from high school there yesterday and today.....LOL It seems she has a serious addiction to HL too.... My sister and I went there to look for fabric and stuff to re-decorate with. I got some fabric, lampshade, and a picture. Most all of the other decorating was just moving stuff around and using what I already had. It turned out pretty amazing, my sister has such a great eye for detail. We had fun in the process too!!!
Until later, Besties.......Gotta split.....TFL !!!
BLOG SIG

4 comments:

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

how elegant! i love it!

hugs,

Heather the Mooselover said...

Love that card- very classy looking.
HL is an addiction!

TeresaW said...

I think your sister is sounds so exciting, and you obviously love her lots, I would say the man in your life would love that card lots too. Nice one.

Holly said...

well aren't you something going to Hobby Lobby, buying something, and actually using it! LOL! Glad you had a good time with your sister yesterday. It's great having someone you can turn too when you want to re-decorate!