About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Off road!!!


Off road trip....I received this set a while back from Stampin' Up! and haven't had time to ink'er up!!! I love this little doggie driving, he cracks me up. Not sure what he packed but he's got everything but the kitchen sink in those suitcases, I'm sure. I don't like going off road myself, but for those that do; ENJOY!!!
Been super super busy these days....trying to keep up with list but it just keeps getting longer and longer. I 'tick' one thing off and two more get added. But I guess if I got caught up then I would be looking for something else to do. As I know all of you would do the same. I have another party to attend Friday night....ooooweee.... I love a par-tey!!!
Until later, Roadies....Gotta split.....TFL !!!!
BLOG SIG

4 comments:

Stef H said...

oh is this cute. i love road trips tho' "off" road would be a little scary to me BUT not as scary as that dog driving - LOL!

hugs,

Georgia Ehrmann said...

Love your card...You always find the right papers and balance for your cards! Cute stamp too...
Hugs,
Georgia

coldwaters2 said...

Gosh Crystal what a fabulous job you have done with this card the colouring is superb I love it.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Boni Boutelle-Jones said...

OMG LOVE this and I am so ready for a road trip!!! LOL