About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Saturday, August 29, 2009

From serenity to WOW!!!

I love a more laid back kinda feel when I'm sleeping....not Harlee!!!! This is her room finished. I made her a bedskirt as well and a valance and another pillow using the striped fabric. Do you see "cat baby" on her bed. She was given that by one of her sisters when she found out I was pregnant with Harlee... Harlee used to tote that thing with her everywhere. 'Cat baby' has been washed so many times that the fur is just about gone. She still loves him so much.


I still have to paint some pictures for my bedroom; as you can tell there is nothing hanging on the walls yet (previous post). I want to make a bench of some sort to sit at the end of the bed too. I still have some shutters left...hmmmmmm ...Bwahahahahahahaha, let's see what I can do with them.

Until later, Wowzers.......Gotta split.....TFL!!!!

BLOG SIG

2 comments:

~*Joni said...

Oh this is so age appropriate for a girl like Harlee! WOWZA - I would have loved a room like that while growing up! It looks like it will be her sanctuary, just wonderful colors Crystal!

Stef H said...

and when you're done, just head on over to Sandwich, IL. i'll even have fresh coffee waiting!!

this is super. will you adopt me??? and can i have my own pretty room????

hugs,