About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

My new adventure.....

This should be what I'm doing....sitting in a long hot bath enjoying something pink and bubbly and check out the slippers I made using punches and brads. Pretty cute, huh? Well, you can't exactly put your nice clean tootsies on the bare floor can ya? Bwahahahahahaha. Check out the glass bead bubbles....looks too cool IRL!!!!

But, alas, I'm not enjoying any leisure time in the tub. I am at it again.....Bwahahahahahahahaha. My new adventure is that I'm a guest designer for Hanna Stamps and this is my first creation using one of the images. Isn't it too dang cute. But I love being busy, if I weren't busy I would be very bored and bored isn't good.
Until later, Bubbles.....Gotta split.....TFL !!!
BLOG SIG

9 comments:

Holly Young said...

Cute Crystal! Love the slippers you've made; so very creative! Congratulations on being guest designer!

Javablustamper said...

SUPER cute creation, Crystal!!! Congrats on being the Guest DT!!! You SO deserve that!!!



Take care!
Jacquoe/Javablustamper!

Unknown said...

so cute!
what an amazing card, love the details.

Stef H said...

woo hoo - GDT! way to go!

i love, love, love those bubbles and great slippers too. you definitely are back!

hugs,

Melissa Craig said...

Fabulous!! Love the beads and the slippers!!

coldwaters2 said...

Gosh Crystal this is fabby love those bubbles the ones in and out of the bath lol.....great idea and even better are the slippers...wow....you only get that service in top hotels don't you lol. I love it.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Cassie said...

oh girl - how exciting and awesome!!! congrats - they are so lucky to have someone as talented as you designing for them!!!

best, cassie
p.s did you get the message re: MSB challenges?

Linnie said...

loving the cutie cow in the bath just fab
luv
linniexxx

Boni Boutelle-Jones said...

oooh I love your bubbles!!