About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Monday, August 10, 2009

Awwww I miss you

Another challenge....... ***(see post below for previous challenge)***

This one is from Whimsy Stamps Challenge Blog. The challenge is to use an animal on your card somewhere. It should be very easy as Whimsy Stamps has oodles of cute animals to choose from. You don't have to use a Whimsy Stamp on your card, but why not when they have so many adorable ones.

I thought this lion had such a forlorn look that it just had to be a "Miss you" card, the inside says "and I ain't LION!!!!" Bwahahahahahahahaha He kinda reminds me of the cowardly lion just a bit.....OOOOOOoooo I can see my next card with him....LOL

Until later, lionessesssssssss....Gotta split...TFL !!!!

BLOG SIG

4 comments:

Stef H said...

i do love his slightly cross-eyed look! super card! and i just love your sentiment(s)!!!!

hugs,

Anonymous said...

Crystal, this is so sweet!! Your coloring is brilliant and I love your flower treatment with the sentiment!! HUGS

Holly Young said...

Wonderful coloring Crystal! For some odd unexplainable reason, he reminds me of David Bowie!

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cuteness!!!