About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Flower, flourishes and bling!!!

Modern Sugar Blvd. challenge is to use flowers, flourishes or bling... You have to use at least 2 of the 3. I think I managed to use all 3. I will catch up on all my challenges and then some when I return. I'm really missing my craft room!!! I did find a Michaels right down the road from the hotel and I did spend some money here on some punches. Bwahahahahahahahaha!!! I could have spent a lot more, but I know it wouldn't fit in my carry-on.

Here's some pics from our Alcatraz trip yesterday.... we had a blast. Today we will sit by the pool and rest up before the flight home on sunday!!!!
Until later, Blog convicts.........Gotta split....TFL !!!
BLOG SIG

3 comments:

Stef H said...

great card. love how u have the water coming down toward the flower and i just laughed at harlee's picture! she looks soooo imploring! Help me! Please help me! hold on Harlee i'm coming to get you out! bwwahhhaahhhaaa

hugs,

coldwaters2 said...

I love your card Crystal the colours are great and I love how you have done the water effect from the watering can.

Oh you are so lucky to visit Alcatraz I have seen the paranormal investigations that have been conducted there it is haunted I love it.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Boni Boutelle-Jones said...

I love how your card is watering its own flowers. I need one of those in my garden - haha laugh all you want I did have a garden but it died cuz no one watered it!!!