About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Friday, August 7, 2009

Lookin' Good!!!!


I found this clear set of stamps while on vacation..... This one flower looked too much like eyeballs in the center and the sun is actually a flower too, but isn't artistic license wonderful. We can alter, change, mis-use things and make them what we want them to be. Without that, this world would be a very boring place. Much like the Stepford Wives, bwahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

All the pieces were stamped and cut out and adhered to the base card.
Lookin' Good was a perfect sentiment. When I visited my aunt I just kept telling her that she was lookin' good, and I also kept telling her how cute she was. I need to visit her more often, and I will make a point to do so.

Today is my sweeties birthday....
Happy Birthday, Jeff!!!!!!!!

Until later Good Lookers.....Gotta split....TFL !!!
BLOG SIG

1 comment:

Stef H said...

yes, the flowers look like they have eyeballs and yes that flower looks like a sun and you betcha that creative license is wonderful and a super happy birthday to geoff! and a hug too!