About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Haul...Par-tey.....


My niece called me to come and check out this sale that was going on at a friends house. Nothing but scrapbooking stuff as far as the eye could see. I looked like a deer in the headlights yesterday. It was so much fun!!!! This is the stuff I bought. Then we went to the birthday party, I picked up pony Millers on the way there and we had a blast.... music, singing, swimming, food, drinking, and most importantly laughing!!!! It was a great way to spend the day!!!
My sister and I are going on another adventure next week before she goes back to work. Not sure where we are going to end up, but we will have fun doing it!!!
Have work to do now, its yard work day!!!!!!
Until later, fellow haulers and partiers.....Gotta split.....TFL !!!

BLOG SIG

1 comment:

Stef H said...

wow! great find! which the craft sales around here were that good! we get piddly stuff!

have a ball.

hugs,