About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Monday, August 17, 2009

Challenges are lurking around every corner....

Whimsy Stamps has a whole lot more cute animals to choose from now. This little, or should I say big Hippo is one they have available. He is too darn cute with his big ol' butt staring you in the face. The sentiment is on the inside and it reads: "Hope you have the hippest birthday ever" The Whimsy Stamps Challenge for this week is ribbons, ribbons and more ribbons. Just add some ribbon to your card or creation. Its that simple.


This girl is peeking around the corner to try to put on her lipstick..... That is what I totally look like on occasion, well maybe not quite that shapely...LOL But I can find a mirror just about anywhere. This is one of the new images from Modern Sugar Blvd.
This is another image from Modern Sugar Blvd. Too many of these and there's no way I will ever get that shapely again!!! Guess who drew this great little cone of delight...yep it was lil ol' me!!! MSB has some new card scents that would go great with this image.
This little cuddle bug is something I drew up and it will also be part of the scent line. Monster spray I think its called. But you need to scoot on over to the blvd. to see for yourself.
Here's the challenge for Squigglefly this week.... You can only use a sentiment (no images) on your creations. This is one of the new ones that Squigglefly has to offer. There are quite a few to choose from...squiggle or fly on over to see which one you want.....Bwahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

Until later, Challenge seekers.....Gotta split.....TFL !!!
BLOG SIG

9 comments:

Stef H said...

holy crap! have you been busy!!!! these are fantastic. i love the polish on ms. hippo's toes; i love the mirror for ms. putting on the lipstick; the cone IS yummy, but "cuddle me"??? for the monster??? eeeewwwww! too funny!

i also like how you change the colors of your post with each new one. i just learn so much from you!

you are my sugar!

hugs,

Holly Young said...

Wow Crystal, you have been a busy thing haven't you? Each card is just too cute. Love the Hippo!

Debby said...

Crystal this is beyond fab. You are always such an inspiration.

Debby said...

I looooove msd and I already use card scents. Awesome!

Tenia Nelson said...

Awesome cards, lady!!!

Anonymous said...

OMG girl!!! You totally ROCK!!! All of these cards are just awesome!! You've been so dang busy!! :)

Heather said...

Wow- that is a lot of cards! I really like them all- but especially the girl putting on her lipstick and the word only challenge one.

Unknown said...

wow you were busy,all of them came out wonderful!

My Creative Outlet by Janna said...

Great cards, Crystal! Love Mr. Hippo! Such fun!

Janna :)