About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Friday, August 28, 2009

Re-decorating pics!!!


Very hard to tell from the pics what the actual colors are but they are chocolate brown, seafoam green and white. These shutters were from the outside of the house (we got new ones). I made a bedskirt, the pillows, and the curtains.




There are solids, stripes, florals and polka dots...hmmmmmm have I missed any?? Bwahahahahahahaha. Of course it looks more vibrant and colorful IRL. Pics will never do it justice.... On to the next project....LOL
Until later, Decorators.......Gotta split......TFL !!!
Hey I just noticed the color scheme is sorta like my siggy below.....LOL
BLOG SIG

4 comments:

Stef H said...

fabulous colors and very pretty room!

hugs,

Heather said...

How romantic! Very nice job!

Holly Young said...

Thanks for sharing your pictures Crystal. You are quite something with a sewing machine!

~*Joni said...

Ohhh I just love seeing everyone's homes as it is truly a reflection of their wonderful personalities. This room is soooo soothing and serene Crystal! You are so super talented, I love walking into a room that you know you were a part of in designing, it makes it that much more special and warm. And yes, it matches your siggy perfectly. :D