About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Kicking butt and taking names!!!

The only thing that is doing any kicking around here is 'my to do list'.... and boy is it has taken my name several times. I get one marked off and two get added. Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha.... Yes, a lot of it is self-inflicted, but I have to stay busy or I get bored really really quickly. So, hopefully I can get more things taken care of and marked off my list......soon!!!

This is something that is pretty kick butt too....LOL Harlee had a birthday party to go to yesterday and I made this one for her friend. I hope she liked it.....I used the colors from the wrapping paper I used for her presents. This stamps I have used before, I found it in the clearance aisle in Hobby Lobby. The curly cue doo-dad was from my very sweet friend, Stef....Thanks Stef!!!!

Inside of card...........

Until later, Kicks....Gotta split......TFL !!!!

BLOG SIG

6 comments:

~*Joni said...

Crystal this is soo awesome! I love this image, I remember seeing it before but you always do an amazing coloring job on her! She's so much like you - feisty and sweet. ;) Happy Sunday Sugar!

Stef H said...

what a fun & fabulous card! boy i've missed you! i hope to see you in my color challenge BUT, i won't be upset if you're not - only because i love you!

hugs,

Javablustamper said...

I LOVE this creation Crystal!! This image is AWESOME!!! I like it even more each time I see it!!! Hope you are well!!

Heather said...

Cute card! I love that sentiment and image- and they are perfect for the red/ black color scheme!

Unknown said...

Cute bday card! I can relate on the busy schedule of to-do's:D

Jaspere said...

This is beyond fun and fabulous. Look at that big foot. It comes right at cha'