About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Thursday, August 27, 2009

I got the 'blues' (teal)....

....and the chocolate, camel and bronze. Thats the color palette for the Digi Shack's challenge for today. Here's a pic to help you get an idea of the colors.........



My card has a new sentiment from the
Digi Shack....sometimes is nice to have the wording featured..... I veered a little from the colors, but close counts, right??? The great thing about digi's is you can alter it any way you want.... I changed the color of the word "wonderful" to match the paper I was using. Great way to coordinate things!! Jump on over to the Digi Shack and grab you some images and get busy..... Its great FUN~~~~~

Is case anyone wants to see I will post pics later of what has been keeping me so busy...my re-decorating!!!!

Until later, Wonderful Friend(s).....Gotta split.....TFL!!!!!

BLOG SIG

7 comments:

~*Joni said...

Oooh Crystal! This is sooo pretty! :D I love that DP - it looks like it would make a fun shirt, right? Your sentiment choice is awesome as a focal point - I never thought about changing the colors of a word. See? This is why you're here - to inspire me! :D Have a wonderful Thursday Crystal!!

Unknown said...

WOW! I love this card--the colors, the design, everything! Very pretty:D

Georgia Ehrmann said...

great card as always! I love having the sentiment as the feature! Are you staying on at MSB?

Holly Young said...

great card Crystal! Love your background paper!

Stef H said...

beautiful card and i'd love to own that eye shadow palette! fabulous colors. can't wait to see your redecorating! maybe you can come do my room!

hugs,

Marilyn (stampwithMJ) said...

Fab card, Crystal! Love the paper and the flowers. Great match for the sentiment.

Boni Boutelle-Jones said...

Totally diggin' that paper! I love it!