About Me

My Photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Thursday, August 27, 2009

I got the 'blues' (teal)....

....and the chocolate, camel and bronze. Thats the color palette for the Digi Shack's challenge for today. Here's a pic to help you get an idea of the colors.........



My card has a new sentiment from the
Digi Shack....sometimes is nice to have the wording featured..... I veered a little from the colors, but close counts, right??? The great thing about digi's is you can alter it any way you want.... I changed the color of the word "wonderful" to match the paper I was using. Great way to coordinate things!! Jump on over to the Digi Shack and grab you some images and get busy..... Its great FUN~~~~~

Is case anyone wants to see I will post pics later of what has been keeping me so busy...my re-decorating!!!!

Until later, Wonderful Friend(s).....Gotta split.....TFL!!!!!

BLOG SIG

7 comments:

~*Joni said...

Oooh Crystal! This is sooo pretty! :D I love that DP - it looks like it would make a fun shirt, right? Your sentiment choice is awesome as a focal point - I never thought about changing the colors of a word. See? This is why you're here - to inspire me! :D Have a wonderful Thursday Crystal!!

Linda B said...

WOW! I love this card--the colors, the design, everything! Very pretty:D

Georgia said...

great card as always! I love having the sentiment as the feature! Are you staying on at MSB?

Holly said...

great card Crystal! Love your background paper!

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

beautiful card and i'd love to own that eye shadow palette! fabulous colors. can't wait to see your redecorating! maybe you can come do my room!

hugs,

Marilyn (mlj-mlj) said...

Fab card, Crystal! Love the paper and the flowers. Great match for the sentiment.

Bonibleaux Designs said...

Totally diggin' that paper! I love it!