About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Monday, August 10, 2009

The weather isn't the only thing thats HOT!!!

This MyGraphico challenge is too.......

You could win a great set of images.... Just create something and enter into the challenge and you could possibly win!!!!

Wouldn't these be perfect for that dinosaur loving person that you know. Don't get hung up in the tar pits... go check it out....before the offer goes extinct!!!!!! Bwahahahahahahahaha!!!!

Until later, Hotties.....Gotta split....TFL!!!!!
BLOG SIG

8 comments:

Georgia Ehrmann said...

Very cute! I love that gooey punch!I had to go buy it after seeing you use it on one of your cards! (thanks for being an enabler! LOL!)
hugs,
Georgia

Stef H said...

great card! love that punch!

hugs,

Unknown said...

so HOT

Stephanie said...

you are too funny...tar pits :)

loved the card - & that sentiment!!

AUsome mom said...

You did a great job with the volcano! Very creative and I love the sentiment :)

Mary said...

Very funny way to use the volcano - love it!

raindropecho said...

Sooo adorable! Your volcano looks so real! Love it :D
- Ann

Boni Boutelle-Jones said...

HA! I think you are pretty HOT too Babe!!!!