About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Family comes first.....

First, sorry for the late post, but I just spent the last 4 hours sitting in the service department having my brakes completely done over. A couple of weeks ago before leaving on vacation, I had to get the ABS sensor replace and the brakes worked fine after that. When I returned from vacation I drove the car for the first time in over 7 days and it was making a metal to metal scrubbing sound around the back wheels.... Turns out that I had to have new brakes all the way around the car. Why didnt they see that 2 weeks ago when I was there. HMMMM!!!!
Anyhoooo...... The pic below is of me and my Mama's sister; Aunt Janetta. Aunt Janetta is 86 and isn't she adorable. She only weighs about 95 lbs. and stands maybe a little over 5 feet. She is so tiny and cute. I was showing her pics from my scrapbook of my kids and g-kids.

Here we are again looking at pics..... My sister and I spend the entire day there and we did some research on Mama to get more info on the book that we are writing. Hope people start to come forward with more stories about her. Aunt Janetta just kept saying that your Mama was different; but in a good way.....bwahahahahahahahahahaha. I guess the apple don't fall far from the tree {pointing fingers at myself} LOL

Here is my lastest project, you didn't think that I had forgotten you guys do you? I have a birthday party to go to saturday to celebrate my oldest great-nephews girlfriends b'day. Wow, did you get all that??? BWahahahahahahahahaha. Anyway, my sisters side of the family will all be there and we are going to have a blast. Pool party!!!!! This is what I made for the birthday girl, she'll be 30yrs. old and she loves red wine. What could be better than wine and chocolate!!!
I made all the gift bags to match too.....
Until later, Family, Friends, and Neighbors....Gotta split....TFL !!!
BLOG SIG

2 comments:

Holly Young said...

Aw Crystal, your Aunt is a cutie. What an awesome gift you made for your great nephew's girlfriend. Do you give your not so great nephew's girlfriend a wine chiller? Ha Ha!

Stef H said...

i sure hope you weren't in that position very long!!! ouch! but then, you're in way better shape than i am!!! and isn't Aunt Janetta a cutie!

hugs,