About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Harlee's First Haircut

Harlee has been growing her hair for the whole 10 yrs of her life.... I only tipped the ends off once in a while just to keep it looking even. Never has she had bangs or her hair cut more than 1/2" at any one point. She got in the car yesterday after school and said that she wanted her hair cut, I couldn't wait to get my hands on it. She took a shower and brushed her hair and I said I have to take a pic first. Look how long it was; it was past her butt...LOL I first cut off two inches and she ran to the bathroom mirror to check it out. She came back and said two more inches, I did so. Again, she ran back to the mirror and came back and said two more inches....after that I said that's enough for now. I was starting to panic....Bwahahahahahahahahaha!!!


This is the end result; cut, brushed and blow dried.... too cute. It looksso much better now, not stringy at all.


She decided to change the part too, OMG....she now looks like a teenager. I have a relative that says she looks like Jennifer Anniston....now she does even more so. She was extremely happy with the results!!!! My little girl is growing up!!!!!
Until later, Grown-Ups......Gotta split (hairs) Bwahahahahahahaha...TFL !!!!
BLOG SIG

4 comments:

Holly Young said...

Yes, she's growing into a real lady. I can remember my mom cutting my hair with me crying over it because I wanted to let it grow!

Stef H said...

she DOES look like jennifer anniston. but i think harlee is prettier. what gorgeous shiny hair.

hugs,

coldwaters2 said...

Wow Crystal you are so talented and what a great job you have done. It really does look so much better with those few inches cut off and she looks so beautiful..just like her mum. My hair is as long as the first picture and also needs cutting but it is a bit far to come for you to have a go lol.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Kharlie Bug said...

WOW! that's a lot of length off for a first hair cut! It looks so good now. Super healthy and much more grown up :D