About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Fishing at The Digi Shack


Isn't this fish just too darn cute.....Its from the Digi Shack!!! I love cartoony images!!!! I have so much fun with them. Short post today, my sister is coming over today and we are re-decorating my house. She has such a great eye for things like that and its keeping her busy until she gets back to work. I love her to pieces!!!
Until later, Dishy Fishies...Gotta split...TFL !!!!
BLOG SIG

6 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Lol this is real fun love the image and the way you have designed the layout it is just fab.

Hugs
Lorraine x

kssdesigns said...

Boy is this ever a cute card!!

Holly Young said...

LOL! Looks like this fish has been hitting the collagen a little too much! Love your coloring, and such a fun sentiment. I wanna see before and after shots of your re-decorating!

Jaspere said...

haha this is so cute. I really don't need any more digi's but you know I'm going to take a look.

Stef H said...

was he expecting maybe pizza????? LOL. tooo cute.

hugs,

Boni Boutelle-Jones said...

hahahahah that' how I feel about mashed tators right now!! dang doctor takes your teeth then tells you you can't eat nothing but mashed tators for a week. Ugh!!! I feel this little fishy's pain for sure!!