About Me

My Photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Fishing at The Digi Shack

Isn't this fish just too darn cute.....Its from the Digi Shack!!! I love cartoony images!!!! I have so much fun with them. Short post today, my sister is coming over today and we are re-decorating my house. She has such a great eye for things like that and its keeping her busy until she gets back to work. I love her to pieces!!!
Until later, Dishy Fishies...Gotta split...TFL !!!!


coldwaters2 said...

Lol this is real fun love the image and the way you have designed the layout it is just fab.

Lorraine x

kssdesigns said...

Boy is this ever a cute card!!

Holly said...

LOL! Looks like this fish has been hitting the collagen a little too much! Love your coloring, and such a fun sentiment. I wanna see before and after shots of your re-decorating!

Jaspere said...

haha this is so cute. I really don't need any more digi's but you know I'm going to take a look.

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

was he expecting maybe pizza????? LOL. tooo cute.


TeresaW said...

I love this. I love the way you have coloured that fish and I just love your seance of humour.

Bonibleaux Designs said...

hahahahah that' how I feel about mashed tators right now!! dang doctor takes your teeth then tells you you can't eat nothing but mashed tators for a week. Ugh!!! I feel this little fishy's pain for sure!!