About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Monday, March 29, 2010

You gotta kiss a lot of frogs.....


to find your PRINCE....well at least I did....bwahahahahahaha!!! He is certainly a prince to me!!! The stamp is from Hanna Stamps....and the sentiment and crown are from a clear set that I found at Big Lots recently. I had to draw a mustache on him because my prince has one....teehee.
I hope he likes its!!!!

Until later, Prince finder or seekers.........Gotta split......TFL!!!!!!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Stef H said...

wow! i love it! i thought you drew the image of hubby! almost looks like him! too cute!

coldwaters2 said...

Lol oh Crystal this is fabulous I just love that 'Prince' of yours like Stef I thought you had turned your hand to doing your own digi images and this was your hubby lol....great work.
Hugs
Lorraine x