About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Just a swangin'......


I love to swing, yep even today!!! If I see a swing I have to get on it and see how high I can go. We have two porch swings because Jeff likes to just 'bump' a little. I'm on my swing riding it like its a ride at an amusement park......bwahahahahahahaha!!!
I made the medallion using a corner punch. I saw this on another blog....forgive me who's ever idea it was......I can't remember where I saw it at. But it turned out pretty cute. You can see I also used the corner punch to create the border as well.
Until later, swingers..........Gotta swing..........TFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Photobucket

2 comments:

June said...

Ohhh i love the way you did that circle on the tree
hugs June xxx

Stef H said...

oh this is stunning! i love to swing too! even jade loves it. we're just a bunch of "swangers"

hugs :)