About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Thursday, March 4, 2010

New design team....Yippee!!!!

Here is the first of the images that I received for the new design team @ BeccaKay Designs. Pretty stuff over there, run over and check it out. This honey bear image was so easy to work with. Using color pencils, OMS and a stump for blending. I printed an extra one to make him more dimensional (using only his head and feet). I embossed his nose and used clear dimensional on the honey. The saying is computer generated. Makes a 'honey' of a card, don't ya think???
Until later, Honeybears.............Gotta split.........TFL!!!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Stef H said...

woooooooooooo hooooooooooo! fabulous card and super news!

Anonymous said...

Super cute card!! Great job!

coldwaters2 said...

Loving this Crystal that image is so adorable what fabulous news for you and us.

Hugs
Lorraine x