About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

COFFEE!!!!!!


I LOVE a good cup a joe...... I just had to create a scrapbook page of my sweety making coffee for me. When he's home he makes my coffee every morning and its ready whenI get up....the funny thing is, he doesn't drink coffee. That makes it all the more special. He left me a note (included on the scrapbook page) of how to make coffee....he's a real funny man. He said that I haven't had to make it in so long that I would probably need directions....Hardy har har!!!! Jeff....Keep your day job, honey!!!!! Bwahahahahahahahahaha!!! On the note; I created a coffee cup ring using a real cup and brown ink. There is real coffee grounds in the little clear envelope and the title is on a real starbucks coffee insulator. I cherish this man, he is the most considerate person I have ever met.
Love ya Sugarbear!!!!!
Until later, morning people........Gotta split..........TFL!!!!!

Photobucket

No comments: