About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

My Guitar Heroine!?!?!?!?!

This is my baby girl {Harlee} playing her fav XBOX game....Guitar Hero. She has a captive audience in the front row.....Bwahahahahahahaha!!!

This is a pic of my recent stash haul from Big Lots..... you just never know what you might find there. I love going on treasure hunts and finding great treasures. Do you see those prices.....I couldn't believe my eyes!!!!

Still tired from the weekend....we try to fill the days that Jeff is home with so much because we don't get to spend enough time together with him being away for work all the time. He'll be back home soon and the adventures will begin again!!!! Bwahahahahahaha!!!!

Until later, Heroines..........Gotta split...........TFL!!!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Stef H said...

fun picture! and what a find! i never find stuff like that a big lots. maybe i should try going to another one - lol!