About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Hoppy Easter bunny!!!

Another image from BeccaKay Designs....isn't it cute!! This one could actually be used for a new babies arrival, not just easter. Get it...... waiting on the egg to hatch!!! Bwahahahahahahahaha. She's keeping the egg warm and safe like a good mommy!!! Great stuff hanging out over at the website, so hop on over and bring some home with you to keep warm and safe....lol

Until later, Hunny bunnies...........Gotta split........TFL!!!!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Stef H said...

super cute card and fabulous sentiments for new baby. you are just too funny!