About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Spring has sprung.....

Well, according to all the baby news I have gotten lately. I have two great-nieces that are pregnant. Yep, GREAT-nieces; in both senses of the word!!! Love 'em both. OMG, I just realized that will make me a great-great aunt..TWICE!!!....bwahahahahahahahaha!!!! One niece found out the other day that she will be having a boy and that got me wanting to make baby stuff. I love this set from Stampin' Up!!! It's called 'Out of the Box' and it has all types of things to stamp that can "jump" out of the box, well almost anything...."Jack" wasn't included....Bwahahahahahahahahaha!!!
Hope everyone is doing well in blogland and hoping y'all are getting outside to enjoy the fresh air. It was such a welcome sight today to see the sun...ALL day!!!! I was re-vamping my flower beds and they whooped my butt!!!! Wheeewwww!!!!
Until later, Spring'ers...........Gotta split..........TFL!!!!!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Stef H said...

you're just GREAT all around! cute card!

coldwaters2 said...

Hey Crystal this is fabulous I love that little elephant springing out the box what a great way to depict Spring I love it.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Beverly Montez said...

This is so cute!