About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Have a happy day!!!


I just love the images from Hambo Stamps...... isn't this one a cutie!! I paper pieced the sand castle, shirt, shark and flag. Used a pair of my edge scissors to create the water and distressed the edges of the waves. Layered it all and added some giggle dots that I colored using a sharpie.
Short, sweet and to the point today as my Sugarbear is home and I will get to spend a few days with him and then he's back to Cali.
Until later, Sharkies.......Gotta split......TFL!!!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Carol L said...

I just saw this cute card posted on the blog carnival at Craft Critique! This is really darling with those billowy clouds and cute waves! Great summer card, TFS!