About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Monday, March 1, 2010

Artsy Fartsy.....

I just love this image.....it's from Hanna Stamps. But I don't think you can purchase the set anymore as Hanna has closed her doors. There are a very few things left to purchase, but it's slim pickins'. I always saw myself dressed like this when I was a little girl dreaming of being an artist. I did get to dress like this for a little while when I worked at Six Flags over Georgia when I was 16 yrs. old. Of course, everyone has to wear a uniform and as an employee we had to wear the outfit they gave us to wear. The artists were the only ones that didn't look like the rest of the cattle. Bwahahahahahahaha!!! Well, it didn't actually look quite this good, but the hat was similar and the smock was close. The pants....blechhhhhh, they weren't these cute tights like the image has. But I was proud to wear it just the same. Now when I'm doing a mural I wear stained jeans, stained t-shirt and my black comfy crocs minus the hat. Maybe one day I will try to find an outfit like this or maybe sew me one. Boy, they will think I'm an eccentric artist......well, maybe I am........bwahahahahahahahaha!!!!!
I think I'm going to use this image for my business card, good idea????
Until later, Artsy Folks...........Gotta split...............TFL!!!!

Photobucket

1 comment:

coldwaters2 said...

Brilliant card Crystal as soon as I saw that image I thought of you and I think it would make a great business card for you.

Hugs
Lorraine x