About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Great weekend...........

We had the best time while Jeff was home, we had family date night on friday, we all went to the movies. Saturday, we had a mini family reunion/b'day party and it was so much fun!!!!
Here are the oldest of the Tatum crew right now.....lol Ouch, I think I pulled a muscle saying that............Bwahahahahahahahahahaha!!! My sister Pam (62), my brother Rusty (60), Me (49) and my brother Micky (47)... Yeah there's always one in the bunch isnt there.......hahahahaha
Mama said it was like having two separate families..... Pam and Rusty were born 18 mnths apart and then a 13 yrs span and then Me and Micky were 18 mths apart......same parents, same everything!!!

We all get along great and I think Mama and Daddy would be very proud of us all!!!!!

I have been so busy I barely have had time to play in my sutdio...but here goes. I received a new set from Stampin' Up that I ordered and I love it. I was organizing my stash of cards and realized that I don't have any Sympathy cards.... so I ordered this set to start making a stash of them. The set is called Thoughts & Prayers.....lovely!!!!

Until later, bro's and sis's in blogland........Gotta split...........TFL!!!!!

Photobucket

2 comments:

~*Joni said...

Very sweet family picture Crystal! Your sister is just as gorgeous as you are! :D
I love seeing your cards, this one is so serene and sweet. Have a super day hun, enjoy your Tuesday!

Stef H said...

great photo! beautiful card!