About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Don't worry ...."BEE" happy!!!

Here's another image from BeccaKay Designs....isn't it a cutie patootie!!!! I'm going to have a relaxing day today, after cleaning I'm gonna go into my studio and see what I can get into. Wishing you all a very sweet weekend and most of all "BEE happy"!!!!
Until later, Honies.........Gotta split.........TFL!!!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Stef H said...

aaaaaaa-dorable! come on! we know you can't get into trouble in your studio! oh wait..... you're crystal! sure you can!!!! haaahhhaahhhhaaaa!

hugs :)