About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Friday, March 19, 2010

and a Pocket full of Posies!!!!


Spring is just around the corner and everyone should have a pocket full of posies..... What would be better than seeing their smiling faces from the front and then seeing a pocket of posies from the back. Would make you smile coming and going....bwahahahahahahahahahaha!!!
Another short and sweet one as my Sugarbear is home and he's only here for a very short time before he has to fly out again.
Until later, Posies.......Gotta split..........TFL!!!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Stef H said...

well you should draw some smiley faces on those buttons!!! lol

and don't spend it all day in the bedroom because handsome hubby is home - either!!! tsk tsk!

have a fabulous weekend my friend and enjoy every minute of it - in EVERY room in the house!

coldwaters2 said...

Crystal what a fabulous card and one great idea I love it the simplicity is ace yet the creativity is wonderful hope you don't mind if I pinch this idea at some stage it is one effective card.
Hugs
Lorraine x