About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Thursday, March 11, 2010

T'ween, Pre-teen, Young adult, ?!?!?!?!?!?!

This image is from the dollar bin at Michaels.....I'm sure it was for halloween, but I adapted it to work here for one of the above in the title of my post. Love it!!!!



It was an OK day yesterday..... 49 ain't so bad!!! Bwahahahahahahah!!! Raining here AGAIN!!! If it keeps up we are going to have to learn a new language.....DUCK!!! Quack, quack, quack, quack....sorry just practicing. Translation= Have a great day!!!!
Until later, Ducklings......Gotta split.........TFL!!!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Stef H said...

fabulous card! and too funny on the DUCK. you're a quick learner - not to mention a bit QUACKERS!!!!! but i still love u.

hugs :)