About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

B'day season!!!!

This is the start of the birthday season for me. I have a ton of b'day's in my family that will be happening soon; including my own.....bwahahahahahahaha. I LOVE my b'day. I have never had a depressing milestone b'day.....I always wake up that day and thank God for another one.

This card I made for my great-niece Lauren...she will be turning 10 soon. Harlee is going to Lauren's spend the night party this Friday. Good luck, Shannon (Lauren's mom)......bwahahahahahaha. I don't envy her a bit having a house full of 10-11 yrs old girls. But I know they are going to have a blast.

Until later, Girlies..........Gotta split.......TFL!!!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Unknown said...

this is so adorable, Crystal! Love Anya!

Stef H said...

oh to be 10 again and receiving such a fabulous card!!!!