About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Winner winner....chicken dinner!!!

Here are all the names for the drawing......great odds, huh????

Wait while I fold them in half......
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
Wait, I still folding.....
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<

Ok, I'm getting ready to draw.......anticipation is killing you, huh???

TA DAAAAAAAA!!!!!

CONGRATS .....LORRAINE!!!!!!!

Send me your snail mail addy to (bowlergirl61@yahoo.com) and I
 will send it out ASAP!!!!!

Thanks everyone for participating!!!!!!

Photobucket

No comments: