About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

My top 10

Here is my top 10 for this very special blog hop.

This is what I aspire to look like on a daily basis....bwahahahahahahaha!!

I love the 'warts' on this one.

I sent this one to my daughters dentist.....yes he does look like this IRL.

This little bee makes me smile.

I {heart} cartoony images.

My hubs said this is his fave card ever......!!!!

One of my fave movies......

I love how this one looks so real.

This was a card I gave to my hubs this year, both he and our daughter loved this one.

I sent this one to my hubs for his birthday.

Hope you enjoyed this year long tour with me. It was actually kinda fun looking back and seeing all the difference kinds of techniques I have tried (some successful, some not). 
Here's to 2011 another great crafty year ahead!!!!

Until later, blog hopping buddies......Gotta split.....TFL!!!!!
Photobucket

24 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful cards!!! TFS! -Sam :-)

alethea said...

such cute cards!! Look forward to seeing more next year!!

Mary said...

OMGosh, I love the frog! warts and all.lol

Fiona said...

wonderful cards

Marley said...

I love your cards! You have your own style and thats fantastic.. hugs Marley

Poppit said...

Fabulous cards! I just love the frog card :-) And the snow globe card is beautiful. Happy crafting for 2011 :-)

Lorraine said...

Wonderful selection of creations! Some made me laugh out loud!

Stephanie said...

Love these!!! You have so many neat cards......the shower, the frog......just really neat. TY for sharing them with us!

Priyanka said...

my God teeth and heart,unbelievable first time see this type of creation

Carolyn said...

What a lovely collection of cards. Wishing you a Happy and creative New Year!

Carolyn

Anonymous said...

Absolutely beautiful collection of Cards, a truly wonderful mix. Love the shower scene one:) Thank you so much for joining in the hop. Wishing you all the best for 2011:)
Suzi
xxx

Rhonda Miller said...

Oh, I love these. TFS.

loz said...

Fantastic cards Crystal..Love the last one the best..Loz

Meg said...

Wow! What great cards! I love the shower curtain one and I really love the heart one! The coloring on that one is fantastic--it really does look real!

Dawn said...

What a variety, they are all awesome

Stef H said...

oh wowza!!!

happy, happy new year, my friend. may the new year bring happy dreams and miracles!

hugs :)

Cheryl said...

What a beautiful collection of cards! I enjoyed looking at all of them.


Happy New Years!
--Cheryl--

Shelly Schmidt said...

What a great variety of images you use- I love your humor! Happy New Year

Anonymous said...

Awesome cards...love them all...Happy New Year...HUGS...SK :)

Sue from Oregon said...

Such very creative cards! Happy New Year!

hellerlittle said...

What a beautiful collection of cards! I enjoyed looking at all of them but your heart 2be ist simply the best for me. Happy New Year

Susan Says (Stupid Stuff) said...

I love all your work Crystal, but my two favourites here are definitely the heart one and the shower one, they're outstanding :D

Alison said...

These are SO awesome! I LOOOOVE the heart card, and the shower card too! Actually, I like them all...but those two are my faves!

Boni Boutelle-Jones said...

Happy New Year!!
Girl, it seems like forever since I've been able to hop around and leave some love. What a year! I certainly hope that you have a blessed year and keep up the FABULOUS projects and inspiration.

Every one of your projects makes me smile! LOVE the Psycho and Warts the best! giggles....