About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Christmas treats.......everyone!!!


Our family get-together is this saturday......  no presents, just lots of laughter.
I truly love my family.  I can say there has never been any spats, arguments, hurt feelings,
NO bitching etc.....  We all get along so well and we just laugh and laugh.  Our Daddy and Mama would be so proud.  Life is hard enough without all of that, don't ya think!!!!!
I made these treats for the kiddies that will be there.  One of my great-nephews will dress up as Santa and let the little ones tell him what they want for Christmas.  (Pics to follow on Sunday)

Deets on the Treats:

Topnote die was used and folded the long way.  Label was created using punches from SU! as well as the stamp set.  The strip of paper wrapped around the Hershey nuggets measures 1" X 3".  Cello bags I got from Hobby Lobby.

Super Easy to make.......!!!!!!!!

Until later, My treats.........Gotta split..........TFL!!!!!
Photobucket

No comments: