About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Nuts about ya!!!!!!

This one is for my Sugarbear!!!!!

Cricut sent me a dvd to view for the new Imagine machine.  NO, they still haven't convinced me to buy this little beauty.  I {am nuts} about my Expression and have so much fun playing with it.  I am so{nuts} about it  that I bought Harlee a baby bug for Christmas when JoAnn's had them on sale black friday.  I think she will have a blast with it.  But, I still cannot justify the cost of the Imagine machine and the ink cartridges, etc.........
They must be NUTS!!!!!  Bwahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!
Along with the dvd was a freebie image....its the one you see on the card above.  The papers were a freebie too........ (I embossed one of the papers).
Cute huh????? But still no convincing on the machine....YET!!!!   LOL

Until later, nutso's like me..........Gotta split.........TFL!!!!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Stef H said...

super cute. i'm almost glad you haven't gotten the imagine yet as i hear it sprays ink. but that's just what i hear. only 1 of my crafty friends has it. that girl has ALL the machines out there. must be nice to have $$$$$. i mean all of them - cricut (about 3), gypsy, silhouette, pazzle, creatopia... you name it. sheesh.

sorry. i'm rambling - lol.

hugs ;)

coldwaters2 said...

Hiya Crystal first can I say how much I adore that card the image and sentiment is just too cute. I know what you mean about the Cricut, it's always the same though Crystal they keep bringing out new machines that do more and more but the costs are just too much. I have a Cricut which I used to use often but not so much now, I have had to cut down on a lot of things and make do with what I have, awwwww poor me, lol.
Hugs
Lorraine x