About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Saturday, December 4, 2010

♪ ♫ ♩Jingle bell, jingle bell, jingle bell ROCK.......♪ ♫ ♩

Now that I have that song stuck in your head....Bwahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!
Check out my jingle bell......
I made mine into an ornament.  How beautiful is this ornie........??????
It some kraft DSP I found and its awesome.  I cut it out (4") using the Christmas cart., distressed it, layered it and added a few stick-on pearls and wowzers it turned out too cute.  I guess I could have blinged it up more (which I may still do), but I wanted to get it finished for the contest Flowerdisco is having and time is running out soooo quickly.  My sister made the medallion of sorts in the middle of the bow.  She hand stitched all the beads on a circle of felt.  Intially it was a pin for a jacket. But I re-purposed it for this ornie.  

Until later, Beauties........Gotta split......TFL!!!!
Photobucket

3 comments:

bonnie32002 said...

This is soooo purdy! I'll bet it's a knock-out in real life!

flowerdisco said...

Awww! Crystal! this jngle bell is stunning. I love it. Oh My! All of you have done wonders with it but I think the image and cuts themselves are just gorgeous!
The medallion is absolutely adorable.

One more WOW!

thanks for participating in my humble challenge. I really appreciate you taking the time to participate.

Happy Holidays! and good luck ;)

Stef H said...

OMGoodness! this has to be the most stunning ornament i've ever seen!!! that paper is gorgeous!!!! love that bling.

hugs :)