About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Monday, December 6, 2010

It's gonna be a JB Christmas....

I hope most of you recognize the cute face on this card.  I will be giving this card to my 11 yrs old daughter for Christmas.  For those of you that have lived under a rock for the past few years; this is Justin Bieber.  Harlee has full blown Bieber Fever.  I found this cute image on the net and couldn't resist myself.  One of her pressies is to go to his concert on Dec. 23rd. She will be soooooo over the top with this one. Yes, I will be accompaning her there and screaming right along with her.  
This will be a christmas that she will remember for a long, long time.

Until later, JB fans.........Gotta split..............TFL!!!!
Photobucket

No comments: