About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Do not open until........

a present is attached.

These cutie patootie card tags were made for the challenge at Cricut Cardz challenge.  Yep, you guessed it.  Make a couple of tags, or 3x3 cards to use as goft tags.  I'm sure you need some for all the shopping comments that I have been seeing on all the blogs lately. 
I used Joys of the Season cart for the pressie image.  The off-white layer is cut at 2-3/4 x 2-3/4 and embossed with the medium dots folder.  The base was cut at 3 x 6 and scored at 3".  The faux eyelets are from my stash and I used my crop-a-dile to punch holes in the cards thru the middle of the faux eyelet.  Inserted a short piece of twine and knotted it.  Now to find a gift to attach it to....

Bwahahhahaahahahaahahah!!!!

Until later, gifts from blog land......Gotta split......TFL!!!!
Photobucket

10 comments:

Denise G said...

Those tags are sooo cute. Love the background dots. Really makes the whole thing pop.

Stef H said...

oh those are fabulous! love the dots!!!

hugs :)

Barb Smith said...

These really turned out well. Lovely.

Barb from Toronto, Canada
CCC Design Team #2

N2ScrapN4Fun said...

Adorable!!! Wasn't this a FUN challenge?

Vee (CCC DT20

mum of two said...

These are great! I love the present and the embossing :) tfs

michelle (ccc dt2)

Lalo said...

CUTE little "gift" tags!!!
I like the eyelet...nice touch.
now go shopping and hay buy something for yourself :)

Scrapper69 said...

Very, Very Cute! I Like the embossing and the cute gifts! Awesome job on this weeks Challenge! :o)
Theresa (DT sister)

Anita said...

These are really nice. I love the embossing!!

Karen Aicken said...

Such cute tags for the CCC challenge! TFS
Cheers, Karen
alteredscrapbooking dot com

Monica Ward said...

Very nice. Love the dry embossed background. Great job this challenge.