About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Happy Anniversary to me.....

and my sweet Sugarbear!!!!



He was totally surprised to see that I had painted him a portrait of Booboo.  He has already hung it in his office.  We are planning on going to Longhorn's for our anniversary dinner tonight.  That was the place of our first date.....teehee!!!!

I love him so much and he sacrifices a lot so we are, more than, comfortable.
He works a full time job (mostly away from home) and he is currently working on his third college degree in order to get a better/different job in the same field to enable him to stay home more. He has a 4.0 GPA.  I'm so very proud of him!!!!!
Love ya to pieces.....SB!!!!

Until later!!!!!! 
Merry Christmas Everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!
Photobucket

2 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

What a wonderful gift for your hubby that painting is amazing, awesome work, it is truly wonderful to see that you are so happy together. Can I also thank you for my little candy win I got it today I am absolutely thrilled, thank you so much Crystal and I wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Stef H said...

wow! i'd love him too!!! what a fabulous drawing. you are a totally awesome artist!

happy anniversary and a truly blessed christmas.

hugs :)