About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

8 is great!!!!!

at Haunted Design House.
Yeah, that's what I said....Bwahahahahahaha.
But it's alot simpler than you think. Just make a card using 8 (eight) items ONLY.
Simple concept;  easy to do??????
I thought so to; until I got started. EVERYTHING counts, card base, image....etc......

Here's the count down for mine to prove that I only used 8 pieces.

1. Card base (kraft)
2. black (h-shaped) layer {you can't see the middle of the "h" under the layers}
3. red layer
4. another black layer
5. Square image layer
6. popped up section of image
7. ribbon
8. brad

Yes, I doctored the image a little.... the blood droplets were not part of the original image.  They just kinda fell out of the end of my pencil.

Go on and give it a try.....not as easy as you think.....but oh soooo much fun!!!!

Until later, NON-Octo-moms........Gotta split......TFL!!!!!!!
Photobucket

5 comments:

ileana said...

this is too beautiful, Crystal!

DonnaMundinger said...

WOW Crystal this is gorgeous! It really was a fun challenge, wasn't it? Thanks for playing along. xxD

Stef H said...

oh i love it!!!! gorgeous!

hugs :)

Susan Says (Stupid Stuff) said...

This is gorgeous! And it is making me laugh that nearly everyone is having the same reaction as we did. It sounds so darn easy and then you start creating and you soooo quickly get up to 6 or 7 items and start to panic that 8 just isn't going to be enough :P
Thanks for playing along with us at HDH and good luck! :D

Andrea C said...

great card, very arty and cool x