I have been making covers for several people and have sold a few. This is an Expression size one that I finished recently. I am always misplacing my tools while I'm working. Or I lay something on top of them and can't see them. Well, no more.....I made a pocket on this jean cover. I bought a large jean skirt from the local thrift store and cut it apart. Worked perfectly.
This one is sized for the baby bug or create machine. I have been sewing for about 30 yrs. so I have a lot of extra fabric left-over from other projects. It doesn't take a lot of fabric to make a cover for either size machine. I made the flower using a die and the Big Shot and hot glued into place. Sewed on the ruffle to cover the seam where I have to piece the fabric together. All in all I think they turned out pretty cute. I have others that I made you can see below.
Until later, polly pockets.........Gotta split........TFL!