About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

"Banner" year!!!!!

Me and my Sugarbear have had a "banner" year.....
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

We have been fortunate that he has a fab job that enables me to be a Stay at home mom.  I just wish he could be home more.  But it is what it is.  When I'm feeling blue, missing him or generally lonely for adult companionship; I think about all the military families that don't get to see their significant others for months at a time, sometimes years at a time. 
So, the waiting isn't all that bad when I have a great guy coming home to me.  He is truly my best friend.  We talk all during the day, everyday!!!!

So on to the challenge..........
Cricut Cardz Challenge for this week is to make a christmas card with a 'banner'.

*The bear image is from Joys of the Season*
Hand cut the banner

Until later, cubbettes..........Gotta split...........TFL!!!!!!!!!!
Photobucket

3 comments:

mum of two said...

The banner is beautiful, and I love that cuts from JOTS. great take on the challenge :)

michelle (dt#2)

N2ScrapN4Fun said...

Nice take on the challenge!!! I love the banner.

Vee (CCC DT2)

Scrapper69 said...

Adorable Card! I like your take on the Challenge! CUTE! :o)
Theresa (DT2)