About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Friday, December 3, 2010

Warm Christmas Cupcakes and a tow ?


YUMMMMMMMMY !!!!!!

I have seen these all over blogland.  What a cute giftie!!!!  I had to make some for my grandaughters.  I used the Batman cart. for the cupcake holder.  I think I need to buy a cart. with the round cupcake holders....hmmmmm.  Hubs is going to kill me......LOL.  These are the most luscious socks you will ever wear.  I'm wearing a pair right now......Bwahahahahahahahahaha!!!  Super soft and snuggly.  The pom pom cherry is just resting on top and the tag string is inserted thru the middle of the rolled up socks.  Super easy!!!!!!

Well, I couldn't leave out my grandson....could I???

I don't think he would like the girlie cupcake, so I made him a card and his socks are inside the card.  He is the biggest Cars fan.  He has everything Cars and he watches the movie just about everyday....LOL
Of course, his fav character is Toe Tow Mater. See my little play on words there.....Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!! 
Until later, Cupcakes........Gotta split..........TFL!!!!!!
Photobucket

4 comments:

~*Joni said...

Sooo super cute Crystal! I haven't see these before but what a great idea for teachers. I need to figure out how to rig a holder since I don't have any type of cricut. Love these!!

MsJay said...

They are really nice. I've done a couple of them myself. Thanks for sharing.

Stef H said...

well i'm glad you've seen them all over blogland. this is the 1st i'm seeing of it. and i love it! i was just looking at slipper socks for jade today too. hmmmmm.

hugs :) oh, this IS fabulous!

flowerdisco said...

these are all too nice. love the truck card :0