About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Friday, March 20, 2009

You can never have too many !!!

The title of this post is actually what is stamped on the inside of this card. I have met some amazing friends, yes friends over on facebook (facebook me) and this card was made for a scrap swap... I made 9 cards, each a little different than the other. I started out getting some scraps from my scrap file and then I cut them into smaller pieces to work with. I wanted the card to remain flat for mailing so I thought that I would paper piece a heart, because isnt that what makes a friend anyway... Its not like family where sometimes you feel obligated to like/love them....bwahahahahaha. Friends are someone that you meet and have a feeling for (heart). So, thats why I pieced the heart 'cause we have friendships with so many people and each one adds a little something to the mix...right??? After piecing the heart together it needed more uummmph, so i simply sewed a red heart onto the pieces. It still looked a little bland, so I used my faithful old sharpie and drew squiggles and dots around the border of the card. I think it turned out pretty suhweet. Hope the others like them. Off to mail my cards.... Until tomorrow....TFL

1 comment:

Lynn Mercurio said...

I just love this. What a clever way to use up scraps and so nicely done too