About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Thinking....hmmmmm

I wanted to use the MS butterfly punches today...I think they are simply beautiful. I bought them a while back and have only used them a couple of times, but it was one of those gotta have things... tee hee. Very simple card today as I'm kinda blue...I didn't get picked for a DT that I was trying for....oh well, maybe next time. I am thinking about post a few tutorials but it will have to be pictures 'cause I don't have a video camera. I was telling others how I easy I found the color pencils to be; using the spirits and stump. A few wanted more details, maybe I will try that later today.....{biting my nails, now they won't look good on camera....bwahahahahahah}. Until later....TFL

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love this card. Very romantic;)
Sorry to hear about the DT. Keep applying because you are awesome! A tutorial with the pencils would be good. I haven't done that yet. TFS:)

Holly Young said...

Hi Crystal! Sorry about the DT. I know how that feels! Hey though, maybe it will cheer you up to know you are the winner of the card on my blog yesterday! Your comment was so touching. email me your address and I'll get right out to you! usyungs@gmail.com