About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Can of worms....

I loved this can image as soon as I saw it....can't remember where I got it though (sorry)... The worms i cut out by hand and then using my sharpie drew the double lines around to match the can. Hard to tell but I curled the can lid backwards to give it a more dimentional look. The wording was created on the computer...easy peasy. See those "giggle dots", I made those using my glue gun, first I made drops of glue on my easy release pad and once they got hard again I glued them on the card using my tombow glue. They are too much fun to make.

Speaking of computer....I finally got mine back yesterday ($400 later). I guess the guy at the computer place felt sorry for me, 'cause he gave me a surge protector to apply directly to my power supply. Everytime we have any lightening, no matter how light it may be, it hits our phoneline. We have DSL service, so my computer stays hard wired to the wall while everyone else gets to enjoy wireless via the router. So if anything is going to happen it will happen to mine....arrgggghhhh!!!! Anyway, I'm really greatful that I have it back now!!!! My birthday was yesterday (48 yrs old) so Jeff said that the $400 was my birthday present... Thanks honey!!!!!
We are so lucky that the economy hasn't affected us as badly as others....hopefully it will stay that way... Until tomorrow.....TFL

No comments: