About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Best wishes....

I really wasnt in the creative mood yesterday and this card really shows it. It seemed everything that I picked up just wasnt right. I have this really old dictionary and wanted to incorporate it into the card somehow, but I think I should have went with a different color scheme. It looks kinda washed out on here, it looks a little better IRL, but not much. It was just one of those days I guess. It will be better tomorrow, I promise.

I will be super busy this weekend trying to catch up on making a lot of cards, I have a swap that I have to make 10 cards for, I have to finish up 3 small scrapbooks for my bowling team, I'm going to a crop on friday night so I need to get all my supplies gathered for that, I gotta take Jeff to the airport today and pick him up sunday, Harlee has softball practice tonight... and the league secretary asked me the other day if I would consider making some treats for the bowling alley, they would pay me for that though.

WHewwwwwww....made me tired just typing it all down. Bwahahahahahaha !!!!! I guess I better get my creative cap on and buckle myself into my creative chair and start knocking out some great stuff, or at least passable to my standards....which are pretty HIGH.
Until tomorrow.....TFL

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I think the card is good. I like your idea of incorporating a page from the old dictionary. TFS:)

Lynn Mercurio said...

Crystal, this is so totally fantasitc. WOW...so feninine and elegant!

Michele Kovack said...

I think it turned out lovely!