About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Fashion victim...or fashion police??/ You decide!!!

I think it could go either way ... Not sure what I was thinking when I created this card. Well, maybe thats not quite true, what I had in mind and what was finally executed onto paper didnt quite match. But I think you might get the drift. Maybe it didnt turn out quite right but I tried at least... I will have to have another go at it later to see if I can get it more of my liking. The pic on the left is the front of the card and the one on the right is the inside. Anyway, I had fun coloring Hanna with those bright colors and check out those fishnets and the glitter. Hard to tell, but those are go-go boots she's wearing, after work or maybe during work she is going to the disco. Maybe this is her undercover outfit...she's going undercover in a strip club, yeah thats it. I can see it now...."and now appearing for a limited time is Hanna Coptanna" {insert wolf whistle here} .... bwahahahahahaha.
Thanks for bearing with my insanity/imagination, if you actually made it this far down!!!! bwahahahahahaha TFL

3 comments:

Lynn Mercurio said...

LOL...what a cute card...I'm afraid someone might call the fashion police on me...I hate clothes shopping (I know, unheard of for a woman!)

What a clever design and your Hanna couldn't look more adorable.

Cathrine StClair said...

This is very clever! I'm afraid I too might merit a visit from the fashion police!

Great card - thanks so much for playing along!

Anonymous said...

This is really cute and funny!! I love that Hannah stamps image :)