About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Love, love, love...talking 'bout the love, love, love.....

I cant get that song outta head now... your welcome, now you cant either. At least I'm not alone.....bwahahahahaha. Go ahead sing along with me...."love, love, love, talking 'bout the love, love, love, its easy.....lalala...lalala...." Ok, enough with the karaoke, lets get down to business. This card actually has the deets of two challenges, first a card sketch challenge over at SCS and the second challenge is a color one from the 'Color Throwdown" blog... way too much fun to try and combine as many challenges as you can into one card... I had actually 4 challenges that I was going to squeeze into this card, but I was pressed for time...Harlee had softball practice (fast pitch practice) today. Season starts soon and I hope I can keep blogging right along, with the practices, games, and extra stuff for softball, its going to be tough, but I'm sure I can manage. Well, tomorrow looks like it will be a great day for card making, so far nothing on calendar, but you know that can change in a heartbeat....that reminds me of another song....lalala lalala lalala.... Until then....TFL

4 comments:

Lynn Mercurio said...

Crystal, this card is fantastic. I love the colors and patterned paper you used. How very clever to have your dove holding the raffia with your "love" sentiment. Awesome job.

dpkennedy said...

Very pretty! Love the dove! Thanks so much for playing the CTD!

Broni said...

This is pretty, Crystal! I love the idea of the bird holding the sentiment!

Barbara said...

Great job! Love the bird holding the Love charm! Thanks for playing the Throwdown! Hope to see you next time!