About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Monday, January 19, 2009

Springy cards.....


I saw this type of fold on Dawns blog (www.dawnsstampingthoughts.com) and just had to try one, well maybe two....bwahahahahaha.
I need to work on the first one, my cutting was off for some reason, oh well. I did better on the second one, but the image is too small for the card....
We are our own worst critic, they say......
I will have to try it again later.....
Have you checked out the new catalog???? If not, you better get a move on. You can start to order from it sometime after 2 pm today. The Stampin' Up! website is down to make the transition over to the catalog .....
So, if yo have any questions I will try my best to answer them for you....
and don't forget to book a party soon, you will receive a catalog as part of your hostess gift.
TFL

No comments: