About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Simplicity....

Very simple card today... Was playing around with a few sketches for a workshop that I will be having this friday night. Wanted to show the versatility of the punches but make it simple to not discourage some first timers. Hope you like it!!!! Got lots of pkgs to put together, see ya tomorrow.

TFL

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sometimes less is more! I like the card and the color combination:)